A Continuum of Care
Medicaid Eligibility is the process of establishing patient access to state and federally funded benefits. Done properly, this process improves access to ongoing medical care and promotes medical provider sustainability. Uninsured patients do not always realize that Medicaid, disability, or health coverage may be available, regardless of their citizenship status. O’Brien & Feiler creates custom solutions to assist uninsured patients and the medical providers that treat them. From full service Medicaid eligibility through assisting with hospital in-sourcing, our experts stand ready to help medical providers care for the financial health of their patients.
Serving Patients and Providers Alike
- Aged, Blind, or Disabled Georgia Medicaid
- Right from the Start Medicaid
- Medically Needy Coverage
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) through Title XVI
- Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) through Title II
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Hospital Charity Care
Expert Representation at Hearings and Appeals by OBF attorneys
Individualized Attention and Advocacy
Financial Benefits of Medicaid Eligibility
Reimbursement for Uncompensated Care
Increased Patient Satisfaction
Improved DSH Reporting Statistics
Reliable Charity Care Processing
Custom Financial Reporting
Why O’Brien & Feiler for Medicaid Eligibility?
- Our firm consists of Georgia insurance and disability lawyers serving Georgia providers.
- All patient cases are handled in-house from start to finish by the OBF team.
- Uncompromising client care. 10/10 Avvo Rating. 5/5 Martindale Peer Review and Judicial Rating.
Thomas O’Brien and his support team are effective, efficient, professional, thorough, knowledgeable, polite, and compassionate. If you need a disability attorney, I recommend you give their office a call today.
They answered all my questions so I could understand what was going on at every moment, they kept me updated throughout the process, and advised me how to help my case along. And everything worked out perfectly. I would hire them again for sure.